Cambridge Area Brass Band Engagements for 2017
To book the brass band for a concert, garden party, church fete or other function telephone the secretary. Please see our contacts page for details.
We play many concerts throughout the year, in a wide variety of styles, including traditional marches and hymns, show and film tunes, popular music and some classical arrangements.
This calendar is now available electronically in Internet Calendar and Scheduling format (ICS). To subscribe, click the link, or if you're running an older email client, right click the link, and save the calendar to your computer, so you can import it into another program (like Outlook 2000).
- Cottenham Brass 2016 engagements
- Sunday, 19th March, 9.00am-4.00pm, Regional Championships
Stevenage Art and Leisure Centre Early rehearsal at The Barclay School, Walkern Road SG1 3RB map
- Friday, 12th May, 7.30pm-9.30pm, Concert at All Saints' Church, HARSTON map
- Saturday, 17th June, 3.00pm-5.00pm, Landbeach Concert map
- Sunday, 25th June, 4.00pm-5.15pm, Fen Edge Festival
- Sunday, 16th July, 3.00pm-5.00pm, Cherry Hinton Hall -Bandstand
- Sunday, 30th July, 2.30pm-4.30pm, Ely Bandstand map
- Monday, 4th September, 8.00pm-10.00pm, Red Lion Histon - charity event launch map
- Sunday, 15th October, 2.00pm-4.00pm, Cottenham Feast
- Saturday, 28th October, 7.30pm-9.30pm, Concert at Fulbourn URC map
- Saturday, 11th November, 10.30am-11.30am, Armistice Day War Memorial, Cottenham
- Sunday, 12th November, 10.30am-11.30am, Remembrance Sunday War Memorial, Cottenham
- Friday, 1st December, 8.00pm-10.00pm, Offord Cluny Christmas Concert map
- Friday, 8th December, 8.00pm-10.00pm, Christmas Concert - Over Church map
- Saturday, 9th December, 2.00pm-4.00pm, Oakington Brownies
- Thursday, 14th December, 7.00pm-8.00pm, Girton School Concert Senior and Junior Bands plus the School Choir
- Sunday, 17th December, 3.00pm-4.00pm, carol Service at Fulbourn URC map
- Sunday, 17th December, 6.30pm-7.30pm, Leper Chapel, Barnwell, Carol Service map
- Saturday, 23rd December, 8.00pm-10.00pm, CAMBRIDGE BLUE
Each year during the summer months, the band plays at garden and church fetes. As we approach Christmas, carol concerts keep us fairly busy. Over the years several thousand pounds have been raised for various local and national charities.