Cambridge Area Brass Band Engagements for 2019
To book the brass band for a concert, garden party, church fete or other function telephone the secretary. Please see our contacts page for details.
We play many concerts throughout the year, in a wide variety of styles, including traditional marches and hymns, show and film tunes, popular music and some classical arrangements.
- Sunday, 23rd June, 4.15pm-5.15pm, Fen Edge festival Sunday
- Sunday, 30th June, 1.15pm-3.30pm, Histon feast
- Saturday, 13th July, 12.00am-12.00am, Cottenham Brass Joint Concert - Senior and Juniors bands Histon Baptist Church time to be confirmed
- Sunday, 28th July, 2.30pm-4.00pm, Ely Riverside Bandstand Concert map
- Saturday, 14th September, 12.00am-12.00am, National finals The Centaur, Cheltenham
- Saturday, 28th September, 12.00am-12.00am, Great Gransden Agricultural Show map
- Saturday, 5th October, 3.00pm-5.00pm, Landbeach Concert Concert at the Village Hall in return for band storage space. map
- Sunday, 13th October, 12.00am-12.00am, Cottenham Feast time tbc
- Saturday, 26th October, 7.30pm-9.30pm, Concert at Fulbourn URC
- Sunday, 10th November, 10.30am-11.30am, Remembrance Sunday Cottenham War Memorial
- Monday, 11th November, 10.30am-11.30am, Armistice Day Cottenham War Memorial
- Friday, 6th December, 8.00pm-10.00pm, Offord Cluny Christmas Concert
- Sunday, 15th December, 6.00pm-7.00pm, Leper Chapel, Barnwell, Carol Service
- Sunday, 22nd December, 3.00pm-4.00pm, Fulbourn URC Carol Service
- Saturday, 11th January, 12.00am-12.00am, Butlins Contest
This calendar is now available electronically in Internet Calendar and Scheduling format (ICS). To subscribe, click the link, or if you're running an older email client, right click the link, and save the calendar to your computer, so you can import it into another program (like Outlook 2000).
- Cottenham Brass 2018 engagements
- Saturday, 12th January, 12.00am-12.00am, Butlins Contest
- Sunday, 17th March, 12.00am-12.00am, Regional Championships Stevenage
Each year during the summer months, the band plays at garden and church fetes. As we approach Christmas, carol concerts keep us fairly busy. Over the years several thousand pounds have been raised for various local and national charities.