Cambridge Area Brass Band Engagements for 2021
To book the brass band for a concert, garden party, church fete or other function telephone the secretary. Please see our contacts page for details.
We play many concerts throughout the year, in a wide variety of styles, including traditional marches and hymns, show and film tunes, popular music and some classical arrangements.
This calendar is now available electronically in Internet Calendar and Scheduling format (ICS). To subscribe, click the link, or if you're running an older email client, right click the link, and save the calendar to your computer, so you can import it into another program (like Outlook 2000).
- Cottenham Brass 2020 engagements
- Sunday, 12th September, 3.00pm-5.00pm, Concert on the King George V Playing Fields, Trumpington Free Music in the Parks Series map
- Sunday, 17th October, 3.00pm-5.00pm, Concert for the Friends of All Saints, COTTENHAM map
- Sunday, 14th November, 10.30am-11.30am, Remembrance Service, Cottenham War Memorial
- Friday, 3rd December, 8.00pm-10.00pm, Offord Cluny Christmas Concert Contact organizers at All Saints Church for tickets. Numbers are limited. map
- Sunday, 5th December, 3.00pm-4.30pm, Fulbourn Winter Lights - afternoon.evening A set of seasonal music plus some carols Home Close care home first, then Manor Walk outside the church.
- Sunday, 12th December, 4.00pm-5.00pm, Outdoor carol service: Leper Chapel Small band required for a service with 5-6 carols. There will be a gazebo and lighting provided and mulled wine afterwards. map
- Monday, 13th December, 8.30pm-9.30pm, Time TBC Small ensemble to play carols Masonic Lodge, Bateman Street, Cambridge, Enter from Trumpington Road. Parking on site.
- Saturday, 18th December, 3.30pm-4.30pm, Live Nativity Cottenham Churchyard A small band needed to play carols for an outdoor Nativity
- Thursday, 23rd December, 8.00pm-10.00pm, Cambridge Blue, Cancelled
Gwydir Street, Cambridge map
Each year during the summer months, the band plays at garden and church fetes. As we approach Christmas, carol concerts keep us fairly busy. Over the years several thousand pounds have been raised for various local and national charities.