Cambridge Area Brass Band Engagements for 2007
To book the brass band for a concert, garden party, church fete or other function telephone the secretary. Please see our contacts page for details.
We play many concerts throughout the year, in a wide variety of styles, including traditional marches and hymns, show and film tunes, popular music and some classical arrangements.
- 2006 engagements
- April 27, COPE Concert, Trumpington
- May 20, NABBC Conductor's Workshop, CVC, 1:30-4:30 pm
To get there, exit the A14 towards Histon, then follow the B1049.
The building is on your left heading north, after a bend in the road to the right.
Alternatively, use these directions:
The event is at the Salvation Army 184 High Street, Cottenham, CB24 8SA
- June 10, Ely Riverside Concert, 2:30 pm map
- June 16, Godmanchester Vicarage Fete, 2-4 PM view map
- July 7, Bury St Edmunds, 7:30 pm
- June 24, Fen Edge Festival
- 4:15 - 5:15 PM Brass Band Concert
- 5:30 - 6:30 PM Hymns
- June 30, Date Changed Offord Cluny Fete 2 - 4.30pm view map
- July 1, Ramsey map
- July 15, Ely Riverside, 2:30 pm map
- July 22, Cherry Tree, Soham, 7 PM map
- August 18, Orwell Horticultural Show, 1:30 pm start
- August 25, Band Picnic
- September 1, Picnic in the Park, Royston, 1pm kickoff with three other bands map
- September 16, Impington RAFA Beating the Retreat Concert, 5:00 pm
- October 13, Feast Concert at Cottenham Village College, 7:30 pm
- October 14, Cottenham Feast Parade, 2:00 pm, Leave yard 1:30pm
- October 23, Womens Institute Concert, St. Philips School, Cambridge, 7:30pm
- November 3, St Mary's Church, St Neots 7.30pm
- November 11, Cottenham War Memorial 10:30 am
- November 29, Oakington Concert, Oakington Church 7:30 pm map
- December 1, Oakington Cub Scouts, Oakington Primary School, 2PM?
- December 5, Burleigh Street, Cambridge outside the Grafton Centre, 6:00pm til 8:00pm
- December 7, Offord Cluny Christmas Concert, 8:00 pm map
- December 11, Mackenzie Society, 7:45 pm map
- December 15, Christmas Concert, Fen Ditton Church, 7:30 pm map
- December 16, Leper Chapel Carols, 6:30 pm map
- December 18, Carols on the Green, Cottenham, 6:30 pm
- Dec 25, Carols at the Old People's Homes, 10:00 am
Each year during the summer months, the band plays at garden and church fetes. As we approach Christmas, carol concerts keep us fairly busy. Over the years several thousand pounds have been raised for various local and national charities.