Cambridge Area Brass Band Engagements for 2020
To book the brass band for a concert, garden party, church fete or other function telephone the secretary. Please see our contacts page for details.
We play many concerts throughout the year, in a wide variety of styles, including traditional marches and hymns, show and film tunes, popular music and some classical arrangements.
COVID-19 has currently forced us to suspend all upcoming engagements
We're still showing what's booked, however we currently have no idea which engagements will proceed at the moment.
- Saturday, 10th October, 7.30pm-9.30pm, Concert at FULBOURN URC map
- Saturday, 24th October, 3.00pm-5.00pm, Landbeach Village Hall concert
- Sunday, 8th November, 10.30am-11.30am, Remembrance Sunday Cottenham War memorial
- Wednesday, 11th November, 10.30am-11.30am, Armistice Day Cottenham war memorial
- Friday, 4th December, 8.00pm-10.00pm, Christmas Concert Offord Cluny
- Saturday, 12th December, 7.30pm-9.30pm, Christmas Concert - Harston Church
- Sunday, 20th December, 3.00pm-4.00pm, Fulbourn URC Carol Service
- Sunday, 20th December, 6.30pm-7.00pm, Carol Service - Leper Chapel small band required.
- Saturday, 24th April, 7.30pm-9.30pm, Fulbourn URC Spring Concert
This calendar is now available electronically in Internet Calendar and Scheduling format (ICS). To subscribe, click the link, or if you're running an older email client, right click the link, and save the calendar to your computer, so you can import it into another program (like Outlook 2000).
- Cottenham Brass 2019 engagements
- Saturday, 6th June, 7.30pm-9.30pm, St Andrew's church, Cherry Hinton, Concert.
- Sunday, 16th August, 3.00pm-5.00pm, Summer Concert Nightingale Recreation Ground, Cambridge Cancelled due to Covidd 19
- Saturday, 19th September, 12.00pm-3.00pm, Canbridge Food and Home Fair Parker's Piece Times to be confirmed
Each year during the summer months, the band plays at garden and church fetes. As we approach Christmas, carol concerts keep us fairly busy. Over the years several thousand pounds have been raised for various local and national charities.